Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

shes about to get sentenced for a DUI, resisting arrest, and felony assault of a police officer. She's done.
Oh yeah, I remember her now. She was the one that basically cost her ex (Nash Carter) his position at WWE by making a bunch of serious allegations, only to then have a lot of people back him and call her out on her lies. Didn't she then post and delete a message on Twitter about how she has Borderline Personality Disorder?

So this comes as absolutely no surprise at all.

TheRussians

How has Bailee successfully been able to keep her ass under wraps for the 11 years she’s been in WWE? Yeah, she had the Puerto Rico pants & wore shorts a couple weeks back; but otherwise, nothing. Nobody takes photographs at the beach?

It’s almost amazing, and totally unfortunate.

Footlover81

How has Bailee successfully been able to keep her ass under wraps for the 11 years she’s been in WWE? Yeah, she had the Puerto Rico pants & wore shorts a couple weeks back; but otherwise, nothing. Nobody takes photographs at the beach?

It’s almost amazing, and totally unfortunate.

You obviously don't go on Reddit...they have been obsessed with her for years even calling her the hottest woman in wrestling with the best arse. I disagree entirely but yeah they lost their minds again on Saturday. I was more looking at the pirate but there you go.

TheRussians

You obviously don't go on Reddit...they have been obsessed with her for years even calling her the hottest woman in wrestling with the best arse. I disagree entirely but yeah they lost their minds again on Saturday. I was more looking at the pirate but there you go.
No, I go on Reddit. Be all about the pirate booty; I choose to seek out the Latina booty.

Obviously, Bayley’s ass is seen. How can it not be? But when I say “under wraps,” I mean cheeks out. She’s from California, might live in Florida. And despite that beach availability, yet she’s never photographed in anything less than shorts? A crime against superficial humanity.