ASK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON RUMOURED/CONFIRMED/UPCOMING LEAKS/SETS AND WHAT THEY MAY CONTAIN... READ POST ONE

Since there are a lot of Infos coming out next to the new leaks (thanks for those to whoever :)) anyone care to share some insight to what happened to the rest of the Rihanna pics from the og fappening? There were supposed to be other shots of her playing gta naked on a couch (and apparently some spread eagle shots) that were confirmed by multiple sources over the years but never seemed to have leaked. maybe someone in possesion of them could do the deed :D any infos on any newer sets of her would be nice.
Also Zoe saldana is supposed to have a set anyone any infos on that? thanks to whoever takes the time to answer these.

Spider pig

I clean shit
Staff member
Along time ago there was talks of Lauren Cohan, by whom ever John Matton was, billions were asking questions and he said a couple vids of her riding 1/2 face with bush and some normal nude standing pics. No idea what the other 2 vids had? Also use to see her on alot of list. Any valid person care to cumnet on it? And by no means do i mean the fuck sextape thats on x-ham and such lol. and i already have a million out takes i have posted before of her pre fame 300+ lingerie stuff. Plus the out takes BernH talks about with horn and she shows nips ans all the other nips from various out takes tha the whole world has now. To make it easy... anything new? just wanted to go through all the stuff that's been talked about. So no one go full helen keller. please and thank you. Valid info tho pls. Odd the walking dead is one of the biggest tv shows ever whether peeps like to admit, but no real leaks. beth had some with nudity,perky small great tits, but she was nude in a tv show. and that islander girl showed her boobs. Anyway just stoned and happy, trying to make convo. Im sure u all know stoners babble. ty and remember to be nice to one another. we are here for a common sticky goal. This is the place to ask and convo, so we can keep the convo out of threads that are actually being leaked on lol i get so mad to go check a celeb and its just random comments. like. im just not sure or i dout it, even tho i have no proof and work at a mcdonalds.
Maybe don’t get high and use the forum at the same time