Request Chloë Moretz ?

CoolCat13

Also Arkansas and Georgia's age of consent is 16. Went to a mall in Arkansas once and everyone was 16 and married with a kid already in the stroller. Weird, but legal.
You're right, Xeen, it is weird, but legal; but if you think that's weird, get this:

I'm not quite sure if you meant that -- in GA & AR -- @16, the age of (legal) consent is up to them, personally, or up to their parents/legal guardians....

I do know that, if it's the latter, it's (commonly) known as the "Age of Parental Consent;" as in, adults & minors can be married/etc., so long as it is alright (& agreed to/consented by) for the minor's parents/guardians -- I honestly can't imagine parents being cool about their kids doing that with adults, but the even creepier part is that, depending on the States Legal Statutes, in some cases, not only do the parents/guardians have to (legally) consent to it, but they sometimes even have to "supervise" the minor & (involved) adult at ALL times -- like 24/7 -- sometimes depending on if it's, like, ordered by a judge in a court of law, or (legally) instructed to do so, by the State. But that even isn't the really creepy part: In several states -- I think, like, Idaho, Utah, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, etc. -- the age of parental consent isn't even 16....it's 14.....again, like you said, weird, but legal.

X

Xeenopeen91

You're right, Xeen, it is weird, but legal; but if you think that's weird, get this:

I'm not quite sure if you meant that -- in GA & AR -- @16, the age of (legal) consent is up to them, personally, or up to their parents/legal guardians....

I do know that, if it's the latter, it's (commonly) known as the "Age of Parental Consent;" as in, adults & minors can be married/etc., so long as it is alright (& agreed to/consented by) for the minor's parents/guardians -- I honestly can't imagine parents being cool about their kids doing that with adults, but the even creepier part is that, depending on the States Legal Statutes, in some cases, not only do the parents/guardians have to (legally) consent to it, but they sometimes even have to "supervise" the minor & (involved) adult at ALL times -- like 24/7 -- sometimes depending on if it's, like, ordered by a judge in a court of law, or (legally) instructed to do so, by the State. But that even isn't the really creepy part: In several states -- I think, like, Idaho, Utah, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, etc. -- the age of parental consent isn't even 16....it's 14.....again, like you said, weird, but legal.
Haha yea I actually did know all that. When I was there I was on Tour with my band and we stayed with some random kids from AR. We went to the mall with them like I said and once we started asking questions about all the young people with kids they gave us a full explanation on all that shit. It's seriously like the south trying their best to take a step away from incest. Lol

CoolCat13

Haha yea I actually did know all that. When I was there I was on Tour with my band and we stayed with some random kids from AR. We went to the mall with them like I said and once we started asking questions about all the young people with kids they gave us a full explanation on all that shit. It's seriously like the south trying their best to take a step away from incest. Lol
LOL! I know, right? ROTFL

But, hey, like you just said, "at least they're trying!" So you gatta give them an Ass--I mean--an 'A' for effort! LOL

T

theone

well here is my point who cares if it is her or not and as for the age thing her are a few examples of other celebs that showed nude flesh befor they were 18

thora birch - American Beauty - age 17
Brooke Shields - Pretty Baby (1978) - age 12
Keira Knightley - The Hole (2001) - age 16
vanessa hudgens first nude leaks she was 16yr old
Don't forget Brooke Shields Blue Lagoon age 14 they say used a body double but it doesn't look like it
Milla Jovovich Return to the Blue Lagoon age 15
Countless fashion models
Playboy had 6 or 7 Playmates from the 60s and 70s and 1 in the 80s
Even though Emily Browning was 22 in Sleeping Beauty she looks like she is like 15 or 16.

larry

Again, Larry: READ MY THREAD. I'm not gonna rehash that crap again, when you can just scoll up a bit & read the threads.

For the record, it technically wasn't a movie, but she was just 12 years old @ the time.
I want to see I realy like her and she is beautiful know where I can find it

T

talos94

By talos i came here for the leaked..didn't expect something like a FUCKING debate about some underage girl or a sculpture...dont we all came here for the same fucking things..Eye feastttt!!!